February will be our biggest ever month for Digital Marketing, meaning we need your help! We’re hiring for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our wonderful Digital Marketing Team. We’re growing quickly and we’d love to see you join us on our growth journey. We’re getting bigger and bigger with every month that goes by.
Fanatic is a fast growing digital agency based in Bristol. We’re currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with strong content marketing and SEO experience to join our team. You will be joining an experienced yet young company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one. We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where we do our best work for clients. We feel passionate about building a great atmosphere for our staff and believe in good work/life balance.
About the role
- – You will be responsible for delivering effective digital marketing campaigns for our clients, ensuring that work is delivered on time and that they’re seeing improvement in their digital marketing results
- – You will work on campaigns to create content for clients which helps influence their business goals
- – You will get hands-on with deliverables, ensuring that they’re completed to a high standard
- – You’ll get involved with and help deliver various pieces of work related to SEO such as technical audits, keyword research and on-page optimisation
- – You will speak to clients regularly to update them on progress and results
You’ll have at least 12 months of experience behind you in a digital marketing role and will have worked directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish. We’re looking for someone with the following:
- – Minimum of 12 months working in a digital marketing role
- – Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape with a particularly strong understanding of SEO
- – An understanding of SEO tasks, such as technical audits, keyword research, on-page optimisation and analytics reviews
- – Experience working as part of a digital marketing team
- – Experience in content marketing and link building with proven knowledge of what techniques are most effective
- – You’ll be comfortable using platforms such as Google Analytics to review client performance and drive strategy
- – You won’t look at us blankly if we talk about tools such as Moz or Screaming Frog
More about Fanatic
We are a full service creative agency working across brand, design and website development projects in addition to digital marketing. Clients range from Bristol start ups to FTSE 30’s in a wide range of sectors from publishing, finance, food, recruitment and tech. We’re expanding rapidly and it would be great to find someone who wants to develop, while we develop the business and the team.